4-Lamp T5 High-Bay Lighting Fixture by Howard Lighting
Finding the right lighting solution for your organization can be challenging, especially when considering the environment in which you plan to use your new lighting fixture. Fortunately, this T5 fluorescent tube light fixture by Howard Lighting emits a huge amount of light, making it perfect for a variety of applications such as warehouses, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, cafeterias, pole barns, machine sheds, etc. It is also well-suited to function in almost all environments, whether frigid cold or wet and humid. Further, this fixture is extremely durable, and these fluorescent light fittings with mirrored reflectors turn a proportionally small electrical input into a much stronger light output. Each unit comes equipped with not only a mirrored reflector, but also a programmed-start electronic ballast. The lights measure 4’ long by 14” wide and use four of the 54-watt T5 High-Output Lamps (sold separately in case quantity).
If you need a well-priced lighting solution – both in purchase and operation – that’s also easy to install and maintain and will provide the solution to all your lighting needs and more, choose our high-bay fluorescent lighting fixture by Howard Lighting. As our top-selling 4-lamp T4 fixture, we know you’ll be more than happy with your purchase.
*Quantity discounts are applied when you add items to your shopping cart:
Minimum order of 4 units is required
- 4-23 units: $69 each
- 24-1000 units: $67 each
The HFA2 series flat profile 4 lamp t5 high output is an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications that require a great amount of light. These lights are 4' long and approximately 14-inches wide.
- 13.875"W x 48"L x 3.875"D
- 120 volts through 277 volts
- 5 year ballast warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How high should I mount these t5 4-lamp fixtures? Typical recommended mounting height of these units are 8 to 20 feet. Ready for surface mount applications. Hanging hardware sold separately.
2) What is the minimum starting temperature for these lights? These T5 lights have a minimum operating temperature of -18.4 Degrees Fahrenheit with instant start up. We are located in Illinois and have never had any problems with using these in unheated shops during our cold winter months :-)
3) Can I use these 4-lamp T5 lights to replace my metal halide fixtures? These units are a great energy efficient alternative to traditional 250 watt hid systems; and are also great for new construction.
4) Are these made in the USA? All of our T5 High Output fluorescent high bay fixtures are manufactured and tested in Mendenhall, Mississippi and will come with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
5) How many lights do I need? For this type of T5, 4-lamp light fixture we recommend using one light for every 200-250 square feet of area. We have many customers use these for work shops, garages, sales floors, etc. and this formula is used to determine desired light levels in these various applications.