Four-Lamp T5 High-Bay Lighting
Although we often have multiple lamps positioned outside our home or office, we don’t usually think about how intense weather conditions can severely damage these lights. Even the smallest amount of moisture or dust in the wrong place could render your lights useless. Designed for the most rough-and-tumble environments, our T5 waterproof light fixture is the answer to all your weather- or environment-related worries.
This vapor-proof light has been engineered for performance down to the most minute detail to ensure that it is completely sealed from the elements, even in the most volatile conditions. It is fully gasketed to provide total protection from dust and moisture and will withstand splashing water, hose-directed water, chemical exposure, corrosion, damage from external ice formation and temporary submersion. Not only is this T5 high-output lighting built to withstand the elements, but it also emits an incredible amount of light, making this one of the best lighting investments you can make on the market today. Further, the T5 HO fluorescent bulbs are both energy efficient and durable, meaning you will have an affordable electric bill and long-lasting lights for years to come.
Housing for this high bay vapor proof light fixture is a one-piece upper body; no seams to crack, break, or leak make it one of the best vapor proofs on the market
- Reinforced fiberglass body is rugged and corrosion resistant, which makes it suitable for car washes, wash bays, and other wet locations
- 5VA Flammability Rating
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability and long life
- Twelve latches for positive lens retention
- White polyethylene molded end plugs for use as knockouts
- High gloss, baked enamel reflective front
- White aluminum reflector Pressure wash up to 1500 PSI(1)
- Closed cell polyester gasket
- Poured gasket seamlessly fills channel for maximum seal
- Gasket has dry skin that will not stick to the mating surface
- High gasket compression recovery ensures a solid seal over life of fixture
- Injection molded for maximum strength and precise detail
- Frosted ends and lineal prisms on sides reduce glare
- Continuous formed perimeter provides for positive seal
- Materials: 100% Virgin Impact Resistant Acrylic Long lasting clarity and resistance to weathering OR UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Maximum impact resistance
- Shipped fully wired with Howard ballast and 5 year warranty
- Easy access to wiring compartment and ballast via removable gear tray
- Gear tray tethered to housing by two lanyards for extra safety
- NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard.
BULBS SOLD SEPARATELY