****THIS PRICING IS ONLY FOR AMEREN-ILLINOIS COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS**** Not valid for residential accounts or out of state customers.
For further information, or to arrange for a free consultation over the phone or at your business location, PLEASE CALL BRAD AT 217-370-7073.
Regular price is $6.50 per bulb. Ameren Illinois business customers receive this instant rebate of $3.00 per bulb, leaving your portion at just $3.50 per bulb.
This 14 watt T8 LED lamp is a 4' replacement for most 28 or 32 watt fluorescent lamps which are typically used in office, retail, warehouse and shop environments. With a 4000 kelvin color temperature rating, these bulbs offer a cool white color and are sure to provide years of maintenance free use while saving money on your power bill.
This lamp allows for the ballast to be bypassed and can be wired with single end (non-shunted sockets) or double end (shunted sockets)
Uses 50% less energy, rated for 50,000 hours, and comes with a 5 year warranty.
Part number: 4538
Rated hours: 50,000
Warranty: 5 years
*Comes with stickers that must be placed onto the fixtures showing that the fixture has been improvised and sockets are now wired for 120 volts.
***This price is valid only for Ameren Illinois commercial customers, including government facilities and is based on power bill status of DS-2 or DS-3
***Requires installation within reasonable amount of time, not intended for shelf use
***Only purchase enough to use in your facility
***May ask for further information after purchase, such as copy of power bill to verify D-2, D-3 status
***In the event that you do not meet these criteria, the incentive amount will not be granted by Ameren and you will be billed for the amount.
Frequently asked questions
1) Will these T8 LED bulbs replace T12 bulbs? No. However, we have other programs available to update the ballasts in those fixtures. Call for details at 217-370-7073
2) Do these work with a ballast? No, will need to bypass your ballast and feed 120 volts to the sockets.
3) Who is eligible for this rebate program? Ameren Illinois DS-2 and DS-3 commercial accounts. This typically includes any commercial, public or privately owned building. Includes churches, public facilities, public schools. For further details, check your power bill to see if you are a DS-2 or DS-3 customer.
4) How come residential customers are not eligible? Ameren commercial customers have fees on their power bill that fund these energy efficiency programs, thus the money is spread back to them in the form of efficiency upgrades.
5) Are public schools eligible? Yes. The previous program had not provided funding for public entities, but beginning June 1, 2017 government facilities are eligible.
Shipping cost is $30 per order, subject to change.